Drum roll please… Meritopia 2.0 is now LIVE!
With 2 brand new lands, a whole new multi-level mining game, 60 titans to collect, a new merit system, a general store to buy items – Meritopia just got better, giving your students a complete enhanced level of play to reward their work on Mathletics.
Designed to encourage regular paced mathematics practice and learning, Meritopia encourages uninterrupted learning for students and recognises their effort and proficiency with time-boxed fun breaks for all age groups.
You can’t miss it! Learning mathematics has never been more fun.
What to look out for in the new Meritopia:
- 2 new additional lands to discover and unlock – the Grand Central Canyon and Mount Fondue
- A completely new multi-level, infinity mode Mining game
- Meritopia General Store to purchase items to feed Titans
- 60 Titans to collect and feed
- Earn merits by mastering Skill Quests
- A new animated entrance to Meritopia
Meritopia reward system posters
In Meritopia, students earn points to receive Gloop, which they can use to purchase Gizmos to clear the pink clouds to uncover the secrets of the Crystal Beacons, open the Statis Pods and restore Meritopia to its former glory!