Skip to content
How do I move a student from one class to another in Mathletics?
- Log into your Mathletics Teacher or school’s Administrator account
- Select ‘Manage Students’ (Teacher console) or ‘School Roll’ and then ‘Manage School Roll’ for the Administrator console
- Select the tick box next to the student you wish to move
- Select ‘Move/remove Students’ from the bottom of the screen
- Select ‘Move to’ from the ‘Select action’ dropdown menu – you can also have the same student added to an additional class by selecting ‘Copy to’
- Select the class they’re moving to
- Select the ability group they’re moving to
- Select ‘Apply’
Share this post on social media!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.