Boost confidence in maths in 14 days!
Find out how your child can get a head start in school and feel confident with their maths skills with a FREE trial to an award-winning programme that aligns with their schoolwork.
Mathletics gives parents the perfect resource to prepare their children for school with hundreds of curricula aligned lessons and activities that bring joy to learning. Suitable for kids aged 5–17, the programme is designed by educators and proven to increase maths scores after just 30 minutes a week.
Used by 3 million students across the globe, Mathletics builds little learners’ confidence in mathematics through personalised learning, exciting games and mastery challenges.
Why parents and their kids love Mathletics:
- Makes learning fun with engaging activities, games and competitions
- Automated reports that keep you updated on your child’s progress
- 100s of hours of engaging mathematics activities set in colourful virtual worlds
- Lessons that connect with schoolwork.
Why it works
- Proven results – A study of 8,000 schools’ test results showed students who used Mathletics for only 30 minutes a week gained a 9% advantage over their peers in national standardised tests
- Personalised learning approach matches your child’s ability level ensuring they are engaged and motivated to achieve their best
- Designed by educators and aligned with the New Zealand maths curriculum.
Give your child the Mathletics advantage and help them start the new school year with confidence. To get started, simply claim your free trial to the award-winning mathematics programme for kids below!
What parents have to say about Mathletics
Mathletics is brilliant and I have seen with my own eyes what a solid foundation in maths it has given both
my children. They are confident and comfortable with the subject and I believe that Mathletics is the reason.
At last, useful time on the computer! My grandson has improved in leaps and bounds and he loves getting the
certificates. I am so pleased with Mathletics, I tell everyone I can who has young children about how fantastic it is!
My son initially did not understand algebra, but the Mathletics video tutorials and Mathletics Grade 7
algebra workbook enabled him to have that ‘light bulb moment’ where he understood the logic.
He is now top of his class for all areas of algebra and he is also in the top group for math. This was
only achievable due to the excellent home learning resources that Mathletics provides.
Used in 100+ countries
Loved by 3.5+ million students
At home in 12,000+ schools